Founded in 2006, Montessori Meyrin school in Geneva is a French – English bilingual school welcoming children from 3 to 12 years old.
THANKS TO THE MONTESSORI METHOD , OUR SCHOOL OFFERS EACH CHILD:
- An individual learning approach, taking into consideration each child’s progress.
- An environment that provides an opportunity to learn in a pleasant way. Children learn by themselves and for themselves, strengthening their self-esteem.
- A method that considers error as an opportunity to learn. This approach encourages the children’s independence, memory capacity and pleasure to learn.
- An environment offering a rich social experience. In every class, children of mixed ages learn together and help each other.
- A community life reinforcing their sense of responsibility.
Our team, specifically trained, accompanies every student. The teachers observe attentively and listen actively to each child. They are the class’ guardian, making sure the environment is always rich and welcoming while stimulating the children’s desire to learn.