Parenting sessions for parents
The experience of the first months is of paramount importance for the construction of the personality.
- How to arrange the room or the place that will welcome the newborn?
- How to create for him/her an environment that takes into account his/her needs?
Any young parent or anyone in charge of children from 0 to 24 months.
- The needs of the youngest ones: security, love, freedom of movement
- How to prepare the baby’s room to promote his/her development from 0 to 5 months.
- Feeding one’s child = creating the foundation of one’s relationship with him/her and others.
- The role of the father in the construction of the personality.
- How to create an environment favorable to the development of independence from 5 to 12 months, then from 12 to 36 months.
- Language development from 0 to 3 years old: language aids.
- Debate: The choice of toys, development aid or hindrance?
Tuesday nights: March 10, 17 an 24, 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Saturday morning: March 14, 2020 from 10am to 12pm
Elisabeth Coquoz, AMI and collaborators
CHF 120 per couple or CHF 30 per session
If you are interested, feel free to tell us about it or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.